Skip navigation

Service throughout the Dallas / Fortworth Area

Service throughout the Dallas / Fortworth Area

Because our planet matters

866-327-8494

Menu

Here’s How You Can Use a Maintenance Program

checklistWhen we explain what a maintenance program is, people often get the wrong idea. They think that it’s nothing more than a service where we schedule your maintenance appointment for you. “What’s stopping me from scheduling my own maintenance?” is the usual response.

We understand this as well, so that’s why you’ll find that a good maintenance program has more to it than simply alleviating the burden of scheduling an appointment. The benefits will vary from contractor to contractor, but you’ll find the ones worth using will give you value that goes well beyond the maintenance check itself.

No Lemon Guarantee

This is our guarantee that you won’t have to pay for a replacement HVAC system if it breaks down twice in the first three years. Although there are manufacturer warranties to help you with this issue, we’ll take it upon ourselves to resolve it when you work with us through our maintenance plan.

Why is it needed? Well, maintenance will only prevent about 85% of HVAC problems from ever developing. As for the remaining 15%, it consists of repair problems that come out of nowhere (more on that below). But what if you still have problems after that? That’s where the No Lemon Guarantee comes in. At that point, the need for HVAC repairs has exceeded the reasonable amount, and we feel you don’t need to put up with that.

$20 Off Next Service

As we mentioned above, there’s roughly a 15% chance your AC or heater will develop problems that couldn’t be prevented by maintenance—it’s a fact of life we can’t change. But that doesn’t mean you have to be penalized for it. That’s where getting a dollar-off discount can really come in handy.

Aside from that, you may also just want to install something extra, such as an indoor air quality product. In that case, it’s never a bad thing to have some of the cost deducted.

Comfort Now Guarantee: Guaranteed Service Within 24 Hours

It’s not common, but it’s possible your HVAC system will receive a problem that makes the unit completely unusable. That’s when you need HVAC repairs in Richardson, TX more than anything. As luck would have it, however, these problems often rear their ugly heads right at the peak of the season—when you need a working unit the most.

An HVAC contractor’s list of customers-to-service grows throughout the day. Sometimes, people need to get bumped back a few days. But not if you’re part of the maintenance program! A perk like the Comfort Now Guarantee puts you in the special pool of customers who will be visited within 24 hours, no matter what.

No Overtime Charged

Trying to get your system fixed during normal business hours can be inconvenient if you’re not able to be home during the day. So whether you’re experiencing an actual emergency or just a major inconvenience, sometimes the best option is to call in for 24/7 emergency repair.

Of course, that convenience usually comes with an overtime charge. But that fee will be waived for you if you’re listed on the maintenance plan. Enjoy using emergency services completely guilt-free!

To learn more about our maintenance program, get in touch with us today. Contact Earthwise Home Services. Because Our Planet Matters.

Comments are closed.

We Love Our Dallas and Fort Worth Area Customers

  • Addison, TX
  • Allen, TX
  • Argyle, TX
  • Arlington, TX
  • Bedford, TX
  • Carrollton, TX
  • Celina, TX
  • Colleyville, TX
  • Coppell, TX
  • Dallas, TX
  • Denton, TX
  • Euless, TX
  • Farmers Branch, TX
  • Flower Mound, TX
  • Fort Worth, TX
  • Frisco, TX
  • Garland, TX
  • Grand Prairie, TX
  • Grapevine, TX
  • Haltom City, TX
  • Highland Park, TX
  • Highland Village, TX
  • Hurst, TX
  • Irving, TX
  • Keller, TX
  • Lake Dallas, TX
  • Lewisville, TX
  • Little Elm, TX
  • McKinney, TX
  • Mesquite, TX
  • Murphy, TX
  • Naval Air Station / JRB, TX
  • North Dallas, TX
  • North Richland Hills, TX
  • Plano, TX
  • Princeton, TX
  • Prosper, TX
  • Richardson, TX
  • Roanoke, TX
  • Rockwall, TX
  • Rowlett, TX
  • Sachse, TX
  • Southlake, TX
  • Sunnyvale, TX
  • The Colony, TX
  • Wylie, TX